Happy Birthday Larry

welst i knew it twernt goonu go as plannd, had this canuck come by and put me to work again and then he caged me up.. but i got loose last night fer abit and gots some folk comin by today to get sum vittles and wet der whistles:)

Well, he doesn't seem too stressed about it yet!
I tried to slam the door on the crate yesterday, but he was too quick:D so, he's still pretty nimble for a grey beard!

Looks like a nice day shaping up here. We're going to see some old friends (not too old, Tom!) and meet some new ones later. We're privileged to be part of the festivities:thumb:

Happy Birthday, Larry. I'll raise one for you later today. Wish I could be there for the vittles and whistle wetting. You have a blessed birthday. A man with your generous heart deserves all the blessings there are to shower around him. May your future hold the happiness you deserve. May your wallet hold enough so worries are not yours. May your family always know what a special guy you are. May you always share the friendship being the ambassador brings out in you. Blessings, my friend, always.

Thanks for starting this Rob:D Good ol(d) Larry "tried" to swear me to secrecy and you beat me to the punch so tonight he can't be mad at me so i can wet my whistle:)
Happy happy Larry, see ya tonight and the not too old Peter:)

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, Larry. I'll raise one for you later today. Wish I could be there for the vittles and whistle wetting. You have a blessed birthday. A man with your generous heart deserves all the blessings there are to shower around him. May your future hold the happiness you deserve. May your wallet hold enough so worries are not yours. May your family always know what a special guy you are. May you always share the friendship being the ambassador brings out in you. Blessings, my friend, always.

Now I know why you the preacher, really great words there Carol and so appropriate for Larry. :thumb:

Tom he tried to get me to be sworn to secrecy as well but I am far away from him so I figured his reach cannot get here fast enough and when it does well by then all will be forgotten and forgiven. :D

Happy Birthday Ambassador!

Yes, happy birthday Mr Ambassador. If my only claim to fame in this forum, is being the one to suggest your title of Mr Ambassador, I would be content and happy. It has been over 5 years since we met in person at the Grizzly store in Bellingham. I am glad I took the chance to see if you and Bart would be there. It is amazing how the smallest action can change the direction of your life. That day started me down the path of the best road trip with the greatest group of guys. When I lift my glass today, it will be to toast your birthday.

Last edited: