We came to Michigan to get a new ram...

hey somebody this ugly has heard most of it and even the severity of the criticism is better than what the better half and peter does to me:) but i did get some work out of him today:)

what happened to the nice enclosed trailer?(the one already caged and ready to go)

That one is now employed in our son's business Allen, and it was really more than a person should try to tow for 6000 km behind a Honda Civic :eek: The one in the pic is our little kayak trailer, which weighs nothing and to which we did a little temporary "battlefield modification" (with the help of Greybeard) to allow us to carry two lambs and a bit of other stuff.

Going fine Larry. The added height made no difference in drag, nor did the 100lbs or so of lambs-on-the-hoof.
After a great speed visit with Rob, we made it the rest of the way across Toronto rush hour (those people really need to relax). I concluded it's a lot more fun hauling a much bigger trailer in that kind of traffic :D

We craned that bandsaw aboard near Peterborough with the help of a front end loader. My CWW says they weigh about 350 lbs (General 15") We can notice that extra weight but it seems okay. Drove another hour and a half cruising at about 105k, no tire heating or anything.
Made it to our hotel, so we're about ready to shut down.

glad to hear yu are going along fine,, i settled some of the great food and beverages away yesterday:) ran a jack hammer all day breaking concrete.. never seen a slab for a frnt porch this thick..20 to 22" two layers of rewire and two rows of rebar on the perimeter.. the house floor is only 6 to 8" on the very outside???