Where would two Canucks from Family Woodworking decide to meet?

Rob Keeble

Ok this was a family meet up and courier service from Michigan. :) Where do you think it took place? :rofl:

Peter and Rob in Lee Valley.jpg

Saw the two rams in the trailer but the old goat was missing. :rofl:

Thanks for the meet Peter and Debbie and Larry thanks for being the shipping depot. :thumb:

Ryan got the second book you recommended boy what a time i am going to have digesting the chemistry....Linda said good luck with that book. :D

Ok this was a family meet up and courier service from Michigan. :) Where do you think it took place? :rofl:

View attachment 78572

Saw the two rams in the trailer but the old goat was missing. :rofl:

Thanks for the meet Peter and Debbie and Larry thanks for being the shipping depot. :thumb:

Ryan got the second book you recommended boy what a time i am going to have digesting the chemistry....Linda said good luck with that book. :D

Thanks for the coffee Rob :thumb: Randi's early morning pot was long gone, so I was down a quart!
I kept waiting for one of the LV staff to say "can I help you guys?". Then I figured they saw the Tims' cups and figured it was just some folks in their comfort zone :)

Looks like a great place to meet up alright. I haven't managed to make it to one of the stores yet but have seen there road shows, still pretty amazing.

I kinda read through most of those books once over to get the gist of it and then come back when I'm trying to do something or something ain't working out and sometimes when I'm lucky I can vaguely recall there was something there and go back to look it up. Usually make a little more sense then :)

Well Roger i had a couple of small purchases to make and Lv is just off the 407 Pine Valley off ramp so it was very convenient for Peter with a trailer and Lv has a good size parking lot.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Top 10 Places for Family Woodworking Members to Meet:

1. Lee Valley
2. Woodcraft
3. Rockler
4. Home Depot
5. Lowe's
6. Guitar Center
7. Cabela's
8. Tractor Supply Co.
9. Local Gun Store
10. Anywhere Larry Is