Just to darn busy................

Not complaining............:) Not much time for computer , hunting family time but I do get to ride. Was able to get a Parking pass at the Pentagon and its a good ride down at 6AM . Bit chilly but not so bad. Traffic is only at about 40% that time of morning and it seems everyone in a little laid back and not in a hurry that time of morning.
Almost done with the Git-tar job. Needs wet sanding and polishing. Should be done at the Pentagon tomorrow , all my painting should be framed up this week for the show and life rolls on. BTW we have a boarder ! This guy is 27 , finished his engineering degree and works for the power company and a designer. He lived with my parents for a few years while he was going to Maryland. It's like having Jacob back in the house , kid eats everything and wants to bust on me every chance he gets. So the Joking get crazy Oh and he's black. Not sure what the neighbors think. Old white republican hunting redneck guy with a "B" guy living at his house. I know It surprised the super Liberals across the street. LOL
Anyway his name is Able, yesterday he said : out side this house is another world , crazy and hectic and it's so peaceful when I walk back through the doors.

OK I must be slipping , I really need to bust his chops or he will be living in my house for a few years.

Last edited: