My Mom

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
To my woodworking family here: My 91 year old Mom was placed on hospice a couple of hours ago. She is refusing food and drink, but is being kept comfortable. As is your style to pray, contemplate, think good thoughts, whatever, I invite you to ask that she pass peacefully without angst or pain.

I am not able to get to her until Monday late or Tuesday as this is my last weekend here. She is in caring hands where she is and I cannot offer anything more to her.

Thanks, friends. I am so grateful that you are all such a caring bunch.

Sorry to hear the sad news Carol can understand how u feel after having been through same thing recently.
Will keep her in my prayers and wish the same as u asked for. Hope she manages to hold on till u get there. Just remember u got family here. :)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Sad news Carol. I believe she is in good hands in hospice. Hope she rests comfortably and that you are able to be with her at this time. Peace to you both.

Really sorry to hear this Carol.
You have been lucky to have your mom around for so long, I'm sure you will miss her.
I guess this happens to most of us, and it is part of life, just not an easy part of life.
All the best.

Stu

We never want to think of facing this situation, but as has been said, it's part of life. I lost my Mom @ 92 but she had suffered 2 strokes and was in bad shape, paralized and could not speak. Her passing was a blessing. Glad your Mom was able to make her own decision. God bless her and keep her. Aloha.