Curly Cherry Plasma TV Stand

Very nice work Jason. Lots of great detail features that come together in balanced presentation. I especially like the floating carcass.

Stuart: I just use the Porter Cable HVLP gun. Nothing special, but it does the trick!

Sam: I totally agree with you. I didn't really want to use these slides for many reasons. I prefer fitting half-blind dovetail drawers much more than these. I can't tell you how long I fiddled around trying to get these drawers just right - and I'm not totally there yet :doh: Anyway, I gave the client that option, but he wanted the full extension functionality. I didn't even think about using hidden slides. My bad on that one. Price wasn't a factor, just my ignorance. ;) But thanks for the honest assessment. I'm with ya. BTW: My wife was freaked out by your bed post. You see, we're sleeping on the floor right now - just bumped up to the king size. I have one other project to finish and then comes the bed. She's hoping it won't take 11 years to finish!

Last edited:
Another Breathtaking piece Jason! I remember during your visit that this was going to be your next project. You still continue to inspire me and others with your design and attention to detail.

Beautiful!

Jason, that is a really, really great piece of furniture! Everything you build is a tribute to your talents. I want to study the way you floated the top and see if I could do something like it on my next project (which I hope will be a coffee table).

As I have said before, I am in awe of your woodworking skill. That is one lucky customer.

Warren

So many others have already expressed my thoughts, so I'll just say it is "Absolutely Gorgeous", Jason.:thumb: Glad to see you've still been busy in the shop, (as well as with your full time duties).:D