How crazy can life get!!!

Boy, (ah girl) your life if full right now. Don't have to tell you who to communicate with for help. Hope things settle down for you, you certainly deserve some quiet time.

Once my Dad was pulling a utility trailer down the road and all of a sudden a tire and rim went rolling past him and off into the brush along side the road. He looked in his rear view mirror and saw the trailer was sitting at a funny slant! Yep, lugnuts snapped off!

More clarification. Putter Palace behind the bubbatruck. Recalcitrant, now deceased trailer behind the MH. Bubba rig was 58' long. The MH rig was 62' long. When I have some down time I'll post a picture of the damage.

And it goes on.... This morning I had to move a 16' trailer (one I brought over a couple of weeks ago) into the storage yard. Swung wide to avoid a small 10' trailer and the end of the row, early morning sun right in my eyes, and the front end of the truck drops into an unmarked retention pond (no water, of course) leaving the truck high centered. ARGGGG! Another tow truck, got winched out. No damage. Truck and 16' trailer are in the storage yard. The 24' Putter Palace is parked at a private residence where I can work on it. The MC and its trailer are along side the MH here in the park, along with the car. The other 20' trailer is sitting, frame on the ground in a yard in Kingman. I think I am gaining. Looking for another trailer - next week.

More clarification. Putter Palace behind the bubbatruck. Recalcitrant, now deceased trailer behind the MH. Bubba rig was 58' long. The MH rig was 62' long. When I have some down time I'll post a picture of the damage.

And it goes on.... This morning I had to move a 16' trailer (one I brought over a couple of weeks ago) into the storage yard. Swung wide to avoid a small 10' trailer and the end of the row, early morning sun right in my eyes, and the front end of the truck drops into an unmarked retention pond (no water, of course) leaving the truck high centered. ARGGGG! Another tow truck, got winched out. No damage. Truck and 16' trailer are in the storage yard. The 24' Putter Palace is parked at a private residence where I can work on it. The MC and its trailer are along side the MH here in the park, along with the car. The other 20' trailer is sitting, frame on the ground in a yard in Kingman. I think I am gaining. Looking for another trailer - next week.

Holy cow :eek:
You need to sit down and have a nice glass of single malt on the rocks and have a good laugh.
I'd tell you what my grandmother used to say in times like this but the CoC surely wouldn't allow it :D

Oh boy...I would be napping too if I had been through what you just have. Things also happen to look different when you sleep on them. Wish we were closer to be able to help ease the burden Carol. I think you need to consider culling some of the vehicle/trailer fleet herd.

Culling the herd is on the list. Always had been. Want to have only two trailers, one behind the MH and one behind the BT. Just wanted to choose my own time to make this happen. Seem to have lost that choice. So, MC trailer on the sale block. 16' cargo trailer with power and lights on the sale block. Trashed trailer to fight with the insurance company over. Proceeds to help offset the cost of the replacement trailer. Looks like it will be another 24 footer. Leaves the car, which is due for replacement next year. Don't know what I will do about that yet.