WHAT!?

well i know for a fact that they can spray from behind and a steady stream.. the glands are two large pee sized glads like a prostrate setup and they squeeze there rear and it squirts.. i have skinned a few and released one out of a leg hold for fox and then as it walked off it stopped and let me have it i ducted most of it but two golden drops made our day a memorable time:)

From the picture it appears that what you have is raccoons. Digging is similar to skunks, but raccoons leave bigger holes. They [skunks, raccoons] are digging for grubs.

Trap either with a piece of banana, preferably the ones with the skin almost totally black. Cut into pieces about 3-4" and leave the skin on. What you don't use keep in a zip lock bag in the freezer to use another time. They like bananas a lot.

A friend used to have a really bad problem with both digging for grubs in his lawn. Over the course of two summers he trapped and shot 70 some coons and more than 40 skunks. Only two of the skunks sprayed before he shot them.

Last edited: