Any thoughts on the Senco 3 gun kit at Homedepot?

Jeff Kerr

I got a flyeer in the paper today that has a finish nailer, brad nailer and crown stapler with case etc.

I have a senco compressor but not one of their guns. Does Senco make a lower end line for the Borgs that is different than what the pros use or are they all the same.

For $199 it seems like a good deal.

Thoughts?

jeff, i haven`t looked at those guns in person.....but i use senco guns every day and like them.......if i get a chance over the weekend i`ll go look and report back..tod

Senco makes, or used to make a line of lower guns called "Accuset" I have the brad nailer and it is a darn good gun, never double shoots, not one single jam in 6 or 7 years of use.

I dunno about this set, but the Accuset range is good, not as good as the full on pro line, but hey, I'm not using it day in and day out.

Cheers!

I got a flyeer in the paper today that has a finish nailer, brad nailer and crown stapler with case etc.

I have a senco compressor but not one of their guns. Does Senco make a lower end line for the Borgs that is different than what the pros use or are they all the same.

For $199 it seems like a good deal.

Thoughts?

Got all three, put them thru the wringer. Would buy again.

Word of caution when you oil them just put about 2 drops
as they will lock up if you use more. Advice from woodcraft saleman. Claims most of the repairs came from over oiling. I took his advise and going on two years with no problems.