Happy Thanks Giving Canada

Rob Keeble

Yup i know i am early but....

We loading up today to go away into the forest for our annual thanksgiving camping trip and turkey on the spit among the leaves. So before i take leave i wanted to wish all my fellow Canadians a very happy, safe and enjoyable Thanks Giving. :thumb:

Weather is looking great for our part of the world, some are feeling early winter chills but where ever you happen to be hope your Thanks Giving is a good one.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Rob. I hope you and Linda enjoy your weekend in the great outdoors. Sounds like a great time.
I'm travelling, but will be home in time for some serious winding-down for a few days. :wave:

Thank you, Rob, and have a great one yourself. We often go to Buckhorn and rent a cottage for the weekend, but last week's trip made that impractical. So, some of my children will be home, and we'll have a nice relaxed weekend and Sunday dinner. :)

Hey buddy, you're not going anywhere. You've got work to do here. You just hired on as a new Mod, and you don't have any vacation time built up yet.
impatient.gif

Have a great trip, Rob. :wave: I'm hoping to squeeze in one more camping trip before the snow flies in the local mountains. As it is now, it's gonna be plenty cold for tent camping.

Hey buddy, you're not going anywhere. You've got work to do here. You just hired on as a new Mod, and you don't have any vacation time built up yet.
impatient.gif

Have a great trip, Rob. :wave: I'm hoping to squeeze in one more camping trip before the snow flies in the local mountains. As it is now, it's gonna be plenty cold for tent camping.

Sorry Boss but with the poor wages you pay you aint keeping me around when I can be in the bush. :rofl: