Ok everything is currently on hold. I need to settle down and evaluate the situation. I am leaning on staying in my current shop until I am busting at the seams and then seek out a new building. With all that has happened I think this may be my best bet. Once the jobs start pouring in and I have no room then I seek out a shop with minimum required build out and low cost.
I will post some shots of my current shop tonight to get your opinions.