High Chair plans/parts

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone made a high chair lately? Looking for some place to buy parts for one or two. I can do a google, but would like to use some that folks would recommend. Got some time yet, but looks like our daughter is expecting next spring. :)

I think I have a full set of the hardware kicking around. I'll look this weekend. If I still have it it's yours :)

The tray was easy on and off. They have been used on about 5 or 6 of my grand kids so far and no complaints.

Well, after doing quite a bit of research. I wasn't really finding any hardware or designs I was happy with. I mentioned to my older brother that I was looking to build a couple and he offered to get the measurements from the one my dad and all of us kids used. He took a bunch of pics and did all the measurements for me.

https://plus.google.com/photos/118439887436548433410/albums/5952301890037172753?banner=pwa

I still need to talk to my dad to see if the metal brackets were original or added later. The arms for the table were laminated/bent from 12 layers of wood. Looks like I may have to buy large spinney tool though, I sold mine several years ago. :doh:

Going to try and get the drawings into sketchup.

Attachments

• highchair.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 10