"It's in the Bag"

Started this Sunday during the game. Goes a bit faster when no foliage in in the way. LOL

Anyway this is a Pup named Ruby I found out. A friend took the picture and gave me permission to paint it then the puppy's owner saw this on another sight and said I hope this is as nice as your other Hint Hint.

Fun little painting. 15x18"

I really hate doing fabric but it's coming out nice. The Black English Walnut turned out nice and hopefully I will get to the pup this weekend.
The guy who owns the pup is getting excited to see the finial.......so am I LOL

Vaughn the stock amazes me also. I was not sure about getting in correct but some how I pulled it off. Thanks!

Seems every time I finish one of these I sit back in amazement and think....how did I do that !

...Seems every time I finish one of these I sit back in amazement and think....how did I do that !

I know the feeling. There are various artistic things I've done where I felt the same way when it was done.

On the gun stock, I think what really sells it is how you nailed the look of the lighting in the gloss finish. I'm sure painting wood grain is not easy, but I'd think painting light has got to be a lot harder.

I know the feeling. There are various artistic things I've done where I felt the same way when it was done.

On the gun stock, I think what really sells it is how you nailed the look of the lighting in the gloss finish. I'm sure painting wood grain is not easy, but I'd think painting light has got to be a lot harder.

I do not suffer from you gentlemen's affliction, I am always wondering "WHY did I do that!" :eek::doh::huh:

Dave, another beautiful painting.