My wife drinks too much...

Rennie Heuer

Staff member
... Flavored coffee. What did you think I meant?

Therefore, I have dozens of these containers that I do not need. I have already filled most of my parts storage shelves with them, half of the containers are still empty.

I thought about some kind of contest that I could make these first prize for but my imagination fails me. So, if you want them I have 18 in a box that are ready to ship. Free to a good home I will even cover the postage. First come first served. But, the way she drinks that stuff it may not be long till I have another shipment ready.

zagejenu.jpg
te8a2uqy.jpg

Last edited:
Someone will snatch those up. I would but I really don't need them. I like the shape because they don't waste room on a shelf like round ones do. Are they plastic? Even better if they are. Very generous offer.

Generous offer Rennie. :thumb:

I'd take them but then I'd have to build a shelf or cabinet to put them in, spend hpours sorting out my 5 gallon buckets of misc. hardware, take pictures and post them, then take them all down and give them to my wife to take to school to put supplies in. :bang:

What are you trying to do, kill me??? I've got enough on my plate right now :rofl:

Generous offer Rennie. :thumb:

I'd take them but then I'd have to build a shelf or cabinet to put them in, spend hpours sorting out my 5 gallon buckets of misc. hardware, take pictures and post them, then take them all down and give them to my wife to take to school to put supplies in. :bang:

What are you trying to do, kill me??? I've got enough on my plate right now :rofl:

OK Bob, you're making it hard for me to keep the laughter down here in the cubicle farm. Knock it off, wouldja? :rolleyes: :rofl:

Can I put in dibs on a second set? Mom's service was today and I haven't been on-line all day, or I would have spoken up sooner. Thanks in advance. I'll spring for postage.

I have fulfilled all request to date and still have a few more of these available. Free shipping to anyone who is interested in getting about a dozen or so.

It's that time again! I have another shipment ready to go and a second in about a week or so. Send me a PM if you're interested in receiving some of these nifty plastic storage containers to help you organize your shop. As always they are free for the asking.

Is there a waiting list? These are really nifty and I need all the storage help I can get. This would be my second trip to the well, so if others are ahead of me, I'll understand. Thanks, Rennie. BTW, new address here, if needed.