Simple Segment Project W.I.P.

Great tutorial, Chas. :thumb: Thanks for sharing it here.

And for the record, we have no objection to links to other forums if they're beneficial for other members. :) And maybe if one of us gets some spare time we could grab the text and photos from that thread and turn it into a PDF tutorial that we could post in our Tips & Tutorials section here. ;)

And maybe if one of us gets some spare time we could grab the text and photos from that thread and turn it into a PDF tutorial that we could post in our Tips & Tutorials section here. ;)
By all means if you think it's of benefit, not the fanciest of productions but I was trying to show that you don't need a high value set up to produce decent joints and tackle awkward turning tasks.

Chas that is an absolutely fantastic thread. I promise you i will have a go and i will put it on my to do list and when i do it I will post it. Thanks for taking so much effort to pass on the knowledge I cannot express how much i appreciate it.:thumbup:

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Chas, I enjoy these as much as anything I have seen. The tutorials are great and answer many of the questions I have had (How'd he do that). Thank you for sharing. I too hope we can have this info here on our site.

Chas, thank you for taking the time to put this tutorial together. Looks like this will go in my to-do list. This answered so many questions, but I'm still wondering about the spiral segmented lid. You do some beautiful work. Thanks again.