Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hi all

Hi all

First a great big thanks to Larry and Randi for their concern and phone calls. Everyone, your thoughts and prayers were surely used and greatly appreciated. Have to make my appt. tomorrow so whenever Lou picks is when we'll be going. Got the full deal, two by passes, the anueryism in my armpit was the size of a roll of lifesavers. The clot in my elbow, couldn't feel, but it is about 6" long. We won't mention my groin, but just like all the old cowboys, I got scars on my arm and walk with a limp!
    Typing smokes my energy, got to go for now. Thanks everyone for everything. Jonathan
    Jon

God and family, the rest is icing on the cake. I'm so far behind, I think I'm in first place!

Host of the 2015 FAMILY WOODWORKING GATHERING

Welcome back, Jon. Glad it's over and you're on the mend. Pay attention to your doctor and let everyone else spoil you for a change

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Korn View Post
    Welcome back, Jon. Glad it's over and you're on the mend. Pay attention to your doctor and let everyone else spoil you for a change
    Thanks Sharon. Just takin it easy.
    Jon

God and family, the rest is icing on the cake. I'm so far behind, I think I'm in first place!

Take care. After your tune-up, you will be greater than ever. Give everything time to heal and then, look out world. Prayers continue. Never can have too many.
    ++++++

Some say the land of milk and honey; others say the land of fruits and nuts. All together my sort of heaven.

Power is not taken. It is given. Who have you given yours to? Hmmmm?

Carol Reed

So...I gather you're not going to make it to our Flamenco Dance Club meeting this Friday? What a shame. You'll be missed.

Welcome back! Very glad to see you're home and on the mend, Jon. You just keep doing what the docs tell you to do, and we'll all keep sending our best your way.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

I hope you asked the doctor if you would be able to play the fiddle after the operation!

Good to hear they got your plumbing figured out, now do what they tell you and get better!
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

Glad you're on the mend Jon Probably won't be riding horses for awhile I guess
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Quote Originally Posted by Carol Reed View Post
    Take care. After your tune-up, you will be greater than ever. Give everything time to heal and then, look out world. Prayers continue. Never can have too many.
    You are so right there Carol. I appreciate all the prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn McMillan View Post
    So...I gather you're not going to make it to our Flamenco Dance Club meeting this Friday? What a shame. You'll be missed.

Welcome back! Very glad to see you're home and on the mend, Jon. You just keep doing what the docs tell you to do, and we'll all keep sending our best your way.
    Naw, think I'll pass on this Friday Vaughn, and I had such a two step going on!!!!!!!! Yep, doctors are ruling my days right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Ablett View Post
    I hope you asked the doctor if you would be able to play the fiddle after the operation!

Good to hear they got your plumbing figured out, now do what they tell you and get better!
    Don't think I could hold it let alone pull a bow half its length! Yep, healing and sleeping.
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gibson View Post
    Glad you're on the mend Jon Probably won't be riding horses for awhile I guess
    Thanks Bob, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't think riding is on the agenda for quite a while! My team pulls on the driver's arms quite a bit so even driving them will be out as for 8 weeks not supposed to carry more than a 1/2 gallon of milk. Even if someone harnessed them for me, the pull needed to keep them in control is quite a bit more than that amount.
    Jon

Great to see ya home and doing well Jon Keep following the docs AND Lou's orders and all will be fine (Lou may have fun with this)