Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you like me ?

Are you like me ?

I seem to always get a little anxious waiting for news either good or bad but the waiting kills me. LOL
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::
    colonialrestorationstudio.com

I know what you mean. No note from the mailman in my box last night. I'll bet it shows up today.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

I got something good in the mail today. What were you guys waiting for? The waiting was killing me.
    Cheers,
    Roger

The other member of Mensa, but not the NRA

Everyone is a self-made person.

"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their veracity" -Abraham Lincoln

Roger I'm waiting for a delivery sent to arrive where I sent it. My only regret is not being at the recipients place to see the look on his face. My job is more abput that look then anything else. I not good with money so I rely on customers reactions. Be it good or bad. Ive never shied away from redos which always is a learning experience.
    Last edited by Dave Hawksford; 10-24-2013 at 07:19 PM.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::
    colonialrestorationstudio.com

Yup, I know the feeling. We've all been on both sides of that one.
    Cheers,
    Roger

The other member of Mensa, but not the NRA

Everyone is a self-made person.

"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their veracity" -Abraham Lincoln

Hmm I bet you sent someone a purple DC. Don't worry it'll be purple & dusty when it gets there.
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hawksford View Post
    ...My only regret is not being at the recipients place to see the look on his face...
    I'm not real good at self-portraits, but I'll see what I can do.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn McMillan View Post
    I'm not real good at self-portraits, but I'll see what I can do.
    Whaaat!?! I thought your avatar was a self portrait. I just assumed with all that sun you get out there that . . . er, . . uh . . . boy am I embarrassed.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by glenn bradley View Post
    Whaaat!?! I thought your avatar was a self portrait. I just assumed with all that sun you get out there that . . . er, . . uh . . . boy am I embarrassed.
    Glenn reminded me of a time in the hospital. To make a long story short, I walked through a busy office full of female employees with one of those reversed gowns on. Well, one of the "tie" strings came loose from the gown. I did not know it until someone came up behind me and pulled the gown closed.

I held the gown together and said, "Boy am I em bare assed!" The place exploded in laughter.

Glenn found me a special "hospital gown" cartoon card that still hangs in my office several years later. I just wish I had a good video of the event---however front view only.

Enjoy,
    JimB
    First of all you have to be smarter than the machine.
    VOTING MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Jim C Bradley View Post
    Glenn reminded me of a time in the hospital. To make a long story short, I walked through a busy office full of female employees with one of those reversed gowns on. Well, one of the "tie" strings came loose from the gown. I did not know it until someone came up behind me and pulled the gown closed.

I held the gown together and said, "Boy am I em bare assed!" The place exploded in laughter.

Glenn found me a special "hospital gown" cartoon card that still hangs in my office several years later. I just wish I had a good video of the event---however front view only.

Enjoy,
    JimB
    Jim I just really did just LOL!
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website