Are you like me ?

Roger I'm waiting for a delivery sent to arrive where I sent it. My only regret is not being at the recipients place to see the look on his face. My job is more abput that look then anything else. I not good with money so I rely on customers reactions. Be it good or bad. Ive never shied away from redos which always is a learning experience.

Last edited:
Whaaat!?! I thought your avatar was a self portrait. I just assumed with all that sun you get out there that . . . er, . . uh . . . boy am I embarrassed.

Glenn reminded me of a time in the hospital. To make a long story short, I walked through a busy office full of female employees with one of those reversed gowns on. Well, one of the "tie" strings came loose from the gown. I did not know it until someone came up behind me and pulled the gown closed.

I held the gown together and said, "Boy am I em bare assed!" The place exploded in laughter.

Glenn found me a special "hospital gown" cartoon card that still hangs in my office several years later. I just wish I had a good video of the event---however front view only.

Enjoy,
JimB

Glenn reminded me of a time in the hospital. To make a long story short, I walked through a busy office full of female employees with one of those reversed gowns on. Well, one of the "tie" strings came loose from the gown. I did not know it until someone came up behind me and pulled the gown closed.

I held the gown together and said, "Boy am I em bare assed!" The place exploded in laughter.

Glenn found me a special "hospital gown" cartoon card that still hangs in my office several years later. I just wish I had a good video of the event---however front view only.

Enjoy,
JimB

:rofl::rofl::D Jim I just really did just LOL!

Is anyone like you???? Are you kidding me?? I have met you in person, had heart to heart talks with you and man, the mold was broken after you. There is no one like you! And I say that in a good way.
Oh, Jim, when CJ (my oldest grandson) came to "rescue" me from the hospital last Saturday he told the nurse, "my Bop needs a stroller". The nurse just looks at me with a quizzical look, I said "wheelchair". She laughed and kept telling him she would get my stroller to take me to the truck.