Admin Question

Rob Keeble

Is it possible in the vbulletin software to move the headings around? At present the quicklinks heading is right below the Notifications heading above it. When one clicks quicklinks then it conflicts when you try go up the drop down menu and the mouse then activates the notification heading.
could quicklinks be moved over or swapped with a less frequently used heading so there is nothing above it?

Just trying to make things easier to navigate.

Rob, I'm having a hard time duplicating that behavior.

Can you shoot us a screen shot of what you are seeing?

To get the headings to align the way Rob describes on my PC using Firefox, I have to squeeze the window quite a bit. Even then, there's no conflict with the drop-downs.

My bad, once again, sorry for the alarm bells guys. Yeah I am using woody, I switched browsers and found out its because I have the font size changed. It enlarges everything and then the headings end up conflicting. No worries I will live with it. Apologies for the alarm bells, was just thinking of some of the old timers battling away with the headings.

My bad, once again, sorry for the alarm bells guys. Yeah I am using woody, I switched browsers and found out its because I have the font size changed. It enlarges everything and then the headings end up conflicting. No worries I will live with it. Apologies for the alarm bells, was just thinking of some of the old timers battling away with the headings.

No need to apologize. When one person sees something like that, it's quite possible others are too and just not saying anything.

The vision thing is one reason we have the Woody Big Font out there.