Power Router Lift

I went over the trouble shooting list a third time today, tightened everything, still same problem.

Im in the middle of doing a lot of router work so Ill have to swap out the plates and put the Milwaukee back in place until I straighten out this problem.(the new 892 works fine)

being a lifelong pessimist, Im a bit disappointed that I Purchased something and it doesn't work.
I loose faith in things very quickly when they frustrate me.(especially if it doesn't work as advertised)

I spoke with customer service, and was told they will send me what they feel I need to correct the problem.

I wont play the try this try that part game, its not me at all. If the replacement parts don't work, I will send unit back.

Im sincerely hoping the parts work fine and I can get busy using my new lift.

parts came quickly, 2 days is fast in my book.
I changed out, still didn't work, I changed a new part and alternated with an old part, and voila, now its working fine.

I like that I can make multiple passes for dados and stopped dados without having to adjust height, just set the height gauge and bring the bit up a little at a time or as much as I want to.
I can set the max bit height after I zero it out, and lock it in.
I feel not having to hold the piece over the bit to make stopped dados will be very helpful as well as safer for me.

Im not thrilled I had to take out my 5625 and put in an 890, only time will tell if I lack power. I think the 5625 spoiled me.

I cut some stopped dados for practice, lowered and raised the bits a few times, just to play around with it, but I didn't do any work with the lift.

Im in the middle of other projects and wont be able to really give it a try, but I don't see why the lift wouldn't perform well .

dan, Ive been on a waiting list for over a year for that. when they finally contacted me, for some reason, the email went to my spam so I never got it, when I finally read it, they were out of stock again.

Not sure why its not listed on their site anymore, and it hasn't been available for a very long time.
something tells me perhaps it wasn't a reliable product?

Its working, and Im going to get a lot of use out of it.

Its value to me became quite clear this morning.
Im in the middle of making a round end table Im trying to make strictly with my leftovers strips and scraps.
Getting the bits into the router, is a simple breeze since the machine brings the collet above the table, getting it to the correct height, even though I didn't use the height meter, is so easy peasy, one two three, then using round over bits and coming up each cut so I don't have to tear out ends, just step on it, it comes up, keep going.
Im trying to figure out why I didn't get this when it first came out.
Im trying to figure out why I didn't get a manuel lift years ago.