Don't forget to...

Set you clocks back tonight unless your lucky enough to live in Arizona or Hawaii we don't do that sort of thing.:D

Unless you live in the Navajo Nation area (unless you live in the Hopi Nation area surrounded by the Navajo Nation area) :rofl:

You can also throw American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands into the non "savings" time mix.

I always dislike the change up here because it means I go from driving home at dusk to driving home in the dark. Bleh.

Roger, maybe he's related to the woman I heard on the radio the other day going on against wind turbines: "We don't want them contraptions, it's too windy around here already !!!!"

An old guy I used to work with said that when he was a kid on the farm in Kansas they had two wind mills but had to take one down "cause they didn't have enough wind to run 'em both!.

Roger, maybe he's related to the woman I heard on the radio the other day going on against wind turbines: "We don't want them contraptions, it's too windy around here already !!!!"

An old guy I used to work with said that when he was a kid on the farm in Kansas they had two wind mills but had to take one down "cause they didn't have enough wind to run 'em both!.

Both of these sound like the story of a woman who called the highway department wanting a deer crossing sign removed... she said, "It's too dangerous for the deer to cross the road here, there's too much traffic."

And don't forget to change ALL of your clocks. It can get downright confusing when it's 7am in the bedroom and 8am in the kitchen!

Last edited:
And don't forget to change ALL of your clocks. It can get downright confusing when you it's 7am in the bedroom and 8am in the kitchen!

ALWAYS change the bedroom clock first thing in the morning on the Saturday. That way, even if you forget to do the others, at least you should be getting up at the right time...