Screen shot of the post reply problem.

Hmm...I've seen that happen here a time or two, but figured it was just a temporary glitch because it hasn't been consistent. Can you reply if you use the Go Advanced option?

Not sure that it'll fix anything, but you might try deleting any Family Woodworking cookies from your browser cache. That seems to be a good general cure-all for fixing oddball problems sometimes.

You've probably already done this but, you could clear all your browsing data or try another browser and see if it is the browser or something deeper.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 9
John, Just to be clear, it's not an intermittent thing, but it's reproduceable every single time with chrome?

Yep Brent,
It's been going on for several days now. I never thought about it being the browser. I logged on with FF and it seems to work now. I might log off and back on again with Chrome and see what happens.

John, Do you have any extensions you're using in Chrome?

To check, click the icon on the left of the toolbar that had three lines on it, Click Settings, then click on Extensions on the left side. If so, try disabling those (either all at once or all at a time) to see if one is causing issues. Let us know and if it's still an issue I'll try to walk you through some debugging on the console. :wave: