The Ox

Bill Satko

I got this from Marilyn's blog, She Works Wood. We were in a woodworking class together and she lives in Seattle, so I follow her blog. This is a very inspirational story of a veteran and his woodworking. If this has already been presented here, then I apologize in advance. If not, then enjoy.

I love Eric's comment, "there are two types of jobs in the world, one where you shower before going to work and the other you shower after work" (not a direct quote per say).
Thanks Bill for that opportunity.

I love Eric's comment, "there are two types of jobs in the world, one where you shower before going to work and the other you shower after work" (not a direct quote per say).
Thanks Bill for that opportunity.

Actually, in today's world, there is a third type of job. It's the one where you work at home and do neither.... :rofl:

For some reason, I can not watch video on my computer. It pauses about every .5 seconds, then starts then pauses again. I clicked to view it at the originating website same thing. I watch other vids from time to time with out a lot of problems. :(:huh:

Turned off my Avast seem to help a little, I made it through the video.
Great movie

Last edited: