Glue for You??? Titebond!!!

Al Launier

Accidently ran across this. Unfortunately for me a single bottle would reach its shelf life before I used up an entire bottle. But, if this isn't a mistake, as I believe it is, it may work for you. Check it out! Click on the size 12. I thought this was 12 oz, but it's qty 12.

http://www.amazon.com/Franklin-Inte...=UTF8&qid=1384545824&sr=8-2&keywords=titebond

Since this appeared to be too good to be true I looked further into it & found that there is ~ $40 shipping charge. Do not fall for this!

Last edited:
I have a ton of that stuff. Why you ask would a pen turner have 4 bottles of TB3? I'm finally getting to work on my canoe kit from Jeff Horton. Slowly...school has kept me out of the shop, the ribs are getting scarfed, then the fun starts!! Jeff makes a great product and is amazing at answering questions (all standard disclaimers apply). Already looking at a kayak kit...but only enough TB3 for the canoe so far :rolleyes:;)

Weird - if you order a case of 12, it's a different vendor, and there's shipping charges. But it you order 12 'singles' it's processed by Amazon, and qualifies for free shipping.

Caveat Emptor!