Just finished up the installation tonight. Hopefully going to be doing the kitchen project as well!
The cabinet is maple with General Finishes waterborne urethane tinted navy blue in a satin sheen. The tops are 1-1/2" thick quartersawn white oak finished with Targets em8000 conversion varnish and tinted with TransTint dye part mission oak part dark walnut, built up over 4 coats. The first three sprayed in gloss the final with the flattening agent added to tone it down to a little duller than semi gloss but not quite satin. The drawers are dovetailed maple with the Accuride eclipse soft close undermount slides and the hardware is from Horton Brass. I used a black toe kick to create the illusion of it being off the floor. The leg was made with a compound cut on the bandsaw to give the radius in 3 dimensions.
I used the Sommerfeld beaded face frame set up I discussed earlier. I have to say its got a bit of a learning curve and I need to make some tweeks on my end but the end result was very nice. Im quite pleased with its operation.
The customer is thrilled! I hope to be doing his kitchen next!!