a couple of planes

Tom Bussey

First up is a Stanley #90. It was made in England and is in mint condition. It has the original box and it also comes with a, I think it is, a 22 page booklet on how to use speciality planes. New, it will cost around $110 and I would like $70 for it, plus shipping and if one doesn't care about the original box the shipping is $5.

I don't know what else to say about it.

Thanks for looking,

Tom

DSC00660.jpgDSC00661.jpgDSC00662.jpgDSC00663.jpg

Next up is a Stanley 10 1/2. It has been precision ground and is flat within .0015 and the sides have been ground square with the bottom. The blade has been ground with the same care , makes sharpening much less labor intensive. Usually these have a crack or repair in the side. But it is not the case here, with the grinding no flaw can stay hidden. A crack that otherwise would be missed will stand out like a sore thumb. The knob and tote are original to the plane and to my rememberence no cracks or repairs. But I will check to make sure if some one is interested. My shop is a mile away from my house.

This plane is not exastly rare but it is some what scarce in this condition and I need to ask $150 for it.

Again pictures are worth a thousand words.

I hpoe you enjoy looking and PM me if interested.

Tom

DSC00664.jpgDSC00665.jpgDSC00666.jpgDSC00667.jpgDSC00668.jpg