Hey pen turners... anyone up for a bit of barter?

Ned Bulken

Guys & Gals,
My shop time is extremely limited these days. I'd like to have a wooden 'click' pen to use at work, though. I do have a lathe, and someday I will get back out there and turn a pen, I just don't have Time to spool up on the process right now.
I've got plenty of my end grain cutting boards & would like to propose a trade of one of my mid size (roughly 10x12" 3/4-4/4) boards for a 'decent' click pen. I'm not looking for an executive super fancy pen, just a good solid daily hand crafted 'user'.

If that interests anyone, please send me a PM and we'll hammer out the particulars.

Oh, and if the board/barter idea doesn't 'work'... but you have a retractable pen (or can make one). Let me know as well, I'm in the market, an wouldn't mind supporting a FWW member.

I am not real happy with the click pens available. I have had luck lately with the Vertex or Vortex pen (can't remember its name). Have one on a mandrel ready to turn. If no one else is interested, I would be willing to do a trade. Let's see what other offers you get and go from there Ned. No problem if you choose someone else.

Guys & Gals,
My shop time is extremely limited these days. I'd like to have a wooden 'click' pen to use at work, though. I do have a lathe, and someday I will get back out there and turn a pen, I just don't have Time to spool up on the process right now.
I've got plenty of my end grain cutting boards & would like to propose a trade of one of my mid size (roughly 10x12" 3/4-4/4) boards for a 'decent' click pen. I'm not looking for an executive super fancy pen, just a good solid daily hand crafted 'user'.

If that interests anyone, please send me a PM and we'll hammer out the particulars.

Oh, and if the board/barter idea doesn't 'work'... but you have a retractable pen (or can make one). Let me know as well, I'm in the market, an wouldn't mind supporting a FWW member.
Email sent last evening. Haven't heard back!