Another short trip with a gloat

larry merlau

well i am at charles hans and have had a some great conversation so far but tomorrow, we got more fun to come.. will post some pics or have chuck do it:0 trying to drive with these folks in snow isnt fun!!!!

Proof that I had a visitor from the Ambassador. Larry made it down safe and sound, we had a great visit and shared some stories He scored a nice new toy and I scored some nice Chocolate that he surprised me with, Thanks Larry He is headed north to visit Tom and then on to Jonathon's place

Whoops trouble posting a photo??? Sorry it really did happen though.

P1040566.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Ambassador (aka Larry) has left my farm. He spent the night here last night, we ate breakfast, thanks Lou Ann. Took him over and showed him my Mom and Dad's new house. He got to pet the team and see them up close and personal. I am not strong enough to harness them let alone drive them yet. Talked last night 'til he was nodding off. Had a great visit again today. Thank you for stopping Larry, it is always a treat.

Well Carol he had to go pick up a new toy up in Cincinnati, I will let him fill everyone in on that, I think the rest was just Icing on the cake, He stopped over here and we had a great visit, and I accompinied him to get the toy. Then he moved on up to Indiana for a couple of stops. Great fun for sure.

its always a great time to visit forum folk,, i was able to get my new tool and got it unloaded with only one bruse on my finger and goose egg on randi's noggen:) i had to stop by jonathans to deliver a get well card:)
IMG_2336.jpgIMG_2337.jpg

i did have a great visit at both stops,, and thank both of you folks for the hospitality you offered.. but charles next time keep the snow away so i dont have to dodge those Kentucky drivers that dont know what to do in snow:)

its always a great time to visit forum folk,, i was able to get my new tool and got it unloaded with only one bruse on my finger and goose egg on randi's noggen:) i had to stop by jonathans to deliver a get well card:)
View attachment 79706View attachment 79707

i did have a great visit at both stops,, and thank both of you folks for the hospitality you offered.. but charles next time keep the snow away so i dont have to dodge those Kentucky drivers that dont know what to do in snow:)

But, but, but, is the new toy okay?????????????????????????????????

:eek: Sorry Randi, just kidding! :D Hope you are okay.
:huh: So, can you still count to ten Larry? :doh:

Okay, enough of the comments that first came to mind. You and Randi unloaded that by yourselves? See, I am not the only one that abuses my wife that way! Did it snow all the way home? Quit snowing an hour after you left and the ground is now again green. Did your navigator ever get straightened up and find her way home?

As you know, thanks for stopping and for the gifts you brought.

the new toy landed safe and sound,, it unloaded pretty good actually the gps still messed up some, but once i got past the us 35 n road block i was good to go..