My first chair……….sort of

Ahhh, A magazine rack for such a youngun!

That is a very nice Throne! I imagine anything after that will be a let down in life!

If that doesn't make him want to be trained nothing will. But he is going to look funny on that by the time he is 16, he just won't want to use the grown up one. You need to make a big one that will fit over the grown up one.

Great idea and as slow as my little grandson is taking to the training, I still have time to make him one. Wet, poop-ie pullups don't seem to bother him a bit!

The chair is great and all, but I'd love to see some more details about the the Flintstonesmobile in your avatar pic, too. :D

It was a fun project. Just watching the finish dry now, a cup of coffee and browsing the forum. I do have another car planned for the spring Vaughn. here is a better pic.
convertable.jpg

Very cool projects Eric, like them both. Both seem to me to serve a great purpose.
Wonder how those chairs would do at a craft show. Could see the grannys buying them to help daughter over a hump. :)

By the way, a small raised piece in the middle on the front edge of the hole would be a huge advantage and great accessory for male kids.
We had a plastic formed seat for our boys that fitted in under or ontop (cannot quiet remember ) of the adult seat. It was specifically given a bump in that area. Worked like a charm at making sure the urine travelled in the right direction. :)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2