Visit from Allen Levine

Bill Grumbine

Hello all

I don't get on the forums much, although I have been meaning to start up again. In any case, Allen was in the area on some personal business, and stopped by the shop to say hello. He asked for a picture, and since my daughter was home from school, I was able to oblige.

We had a great time - or at least, I did. Thanks for stopping by Allen, and perhaps we will get together again! :wave:

It was my sincere pleasure to meet bill today
Great person great shop
Good thing I had my truck,never would have made it up the icy hill o his shop
I asked him to run his helical head planer just to see if the carbide helical cutters make a difference sound wise........
Huge difference gotta find someone close to me to change out my cutter

Thank bill for letting me hang out on a moments notice

On iPad hard to type much

Very cool of you to muster this visit Allen. Would also love to meet Bill someday, from things i have read he sure seems to me to be a great person and somewhat of a legend in woodworking community.
Glad the two of you could hook up.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Very cool! I saw Bill's Facebook post about someone a day or so ago that seemed to fit your description. Glad to see my suspicion was right. :thumb: I'm hoping to meet both of you in person one of these days. ;)

Just so you all know, the shop is always open, so if any of you folks are traveling through, don't hesitate to let me know. I don't get to spend a lot of time on forums anymore, but I will try to check in from time to time. The best way to contact me is email through my website. I do have a couple of nice looking burl bowls that are almost finished. If I can get some pictures before they go out the door, I will post them in the turning section.

Good to see you on the forum Bill. Watching your videos is what got me interested in turning and that is what led me to this forum. Great group of woodworkers here. Look forward to seeing any projects you care to share with us.