** Please see rules below before posting here...Thanks**
Here at Family Woodworking, we like to keep things in the family and community when possible. Most everyone has some Holiday shopping to do and wants to find something different or unique to send to their family and friends that they may not already have.
We are starting this holiday shopping thread for members and their families to post a link to their online store (be it their own site, ebay, etsy, or etc...).
To keep the list easy to browse and links current, we're imposing a few rules regarding posting to the thread.
The rules are:
1. Each member that wants to participate should only post once.
2. The member should update their post if the content or links change, and should delete their post if their items are no longer for sale. If you've deleted your post, start another if you have more product to sell later, just don't have more than one at a time.
3. The title of your post should list some categories of what you are selling (bowls, pens, furniture, etc...). This will make it easier to browse the items for sale.
4. Items for sale has to be handcrafted by the poster or a member of their family. Tools and accessories would be OK, but should be for new items, used tools and accessories should be posted in their own thread in the Classified Ads section of the forum. Discounts for family members are also welcome.
5. Questions and comments should be PM'd to the post owner, not in this thread. Questions and comments will be deleted from the thread to keep it from becoming cluttered.
6. The FWW Staff reserves the right to modify or clarify the rules if needed.