Myrna Passed Away 5:40 this a.m.

Thanks again and again and again to all of you. It feels so good to read what you wrote.

I just do not know how Myrna and I got together. There were a bazillion things that should have kept us apart. For example Myrna was 21 going on 35 and I was 20 going on 13. We came from different worlds; she was a farm gal and I was a city kind of guy. Etc!!!

It seemed that the cosmos was saying something like, "You two are going to get together no matter what else happens." I wish that everyone could have a life as happy as ours.

Enjoy,
JimB

I haven't been visiting here is about a month. This was the first thread I landed on today. I also offer my condolence to you and your family. I also have to say that it is very refreshing to see the preparation you two have made for this inevitable day. But I also feel some of your matter of fact reaction has got to be that it hasn't completely sunk in yet. Allow yourself to grieve. It is also part of life. Then spend time remembering all the wonderful times you had together. Write them down! Share with your kids and grand kids and great grand kids. Make sure the legacy continues.
May the shamrocks fall softly......Jim.