Celtic and Knights Armour pens

Bob Gibson

I know, I know, lousy pictures :(

One of the teachers at my wifes school is into the Renaissance Fairs and wanted a couple of pens to take to the fair this weekend.

The Knights pen is the one I didn't have bushings for but you guys came through for me again with suggestions on how to do it and the pen came out perfect.

100_4556.jpg100_4558.jpg

I'm with Paul...cool hardware! On the tech side...looks like you fit everything very well!! But!! Wood, finish...little help here boB...oops, I said your name backwards! Really...good looking stuff!!

Bob (like Tony the Tiger used to say) those are great!! I have never seen that hardware before either. They should be a hit at the show. Better send some cards with them so the others know where they came from and where they can get theirs. (I think Jim Burr has been in the hooch!)

They are from PSI. They have been in the past couple of catalogs but have been backordered until last week.
I gave my wife a stack on business cards to give to the other teacher. Hopefully I'll get a few extra sales.

I think you're right Jon. Jim has been in the eggnog :rofl:

I think you're right Jon. Jim has been in the eggnog :rofl:

We have a joke at the 3 hospitals I work at..."my name is Bob...because if you say it backwards, I won't get mad" Some people actually thought is was Bob and to keep the joke going, they still call me that!:rofl:

Very medieval-looking to me. :thumb: I like 'em, and know they would appeal to a lot of Ren Faire folks.

If I can offer a tip...shoot your pics on a white or light gray background and they will show off your work much better. Any other color of background is likely to throw off the color correction in your camera. Blues and reds seem seem to be the worst offenders for this, too. ;)