Thread: Got to go out for ia few hour, Need to get my Christmas shopping done.

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix

Got to go out for ia few hour, Need to get my Christmas shopping done.

It is the 24th after all....
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Oak Harbor Washington on Whidbey Island
    I never left home & just did mine had to replace the old tube, we were watching it & it blinked off looks like the power supply went. Don't know how old it is it was my Dad's. An LG will replace it. I'll pick it up at the store on the 30th.
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

S E Washington State
    Got mine done yesterday. My wife and I bought our own presents this year. She bought an attachment for here sewing machine, I bought myself band saw blades. But I did get her something a little extra, after all she does take good care of me. I bought her a crab! Don't tell me I'm not romantic! Well I've been hearing for weeks how hungry she is for crab, so I saw they had some nice fresh ones in at the grocery store and .... I gave it to her already, thought it might not do too good wrapped under the Christmas Tree. Truth is we didn't put up a tree this year. We never do unless the kids and grand-kids are going to be with us.
    "We the People ......"

Spitting distance north of Detroit Michigan
    Our corner CVS drug store has a 'as seen on TV' section, stuffed animals, boxed candy, chunk cheese, yep, should be a quick in & out this year
    The perception of perfection is perfectly clear to everyone else