Moving on

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
...in a manner of speaking. I do not know yet where I will be posted but I have made a decision for the longer term. I lived in San Diego county for 25 years and find that I really miss it. Yes, it is pricey and crowded but then so are a lot of other places. While I love living in the MH, I miss not having m own dirt underfoot.

So on Sunday I journey to CA to likely make an offer on a piece of dirt. Just a few more things to check out, but my mind is pretty much made up. I'd have to find a real deal killer in the next couple of days to walk away.

Stay tuned. More to come as the next week unfolds.

You are certainly a "can do lady" Carol, so I have no doubts you'll find your place in the sun. Best of luck to you, it'll all work out nicely to your desires. Nirvana is calling.

Last edited:
It sure is fun to sit back and watch where life leads us.

I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said " If you want to make God laugh, make a plan" :)

More fun to sit back and read where life leads Carol. My life is good be awfully dull compared.

I was in San Diego for a while in '63. It was one place I always thought I wouldn't mind living. I would guess it is a bit more crowded now.

@Glenn. Perhaps some day, quid pro quo. :)

Visiting your shop is always an enlightening experience for me. Glad I am welcome from time to time. Thanks.