Attachment

Save the file as a JPG file, not a PDF or a Word document. Then you can post it just like any other photo. After to get the screen capture, paste it into Paint (which is built into Windows), then you can save it as a JPG file. (By default, it will probably try to save it as a BMP file, but you can select other file types from the drop-down list that's displayed under the file name in the Save As dialog box.)

View attachment 80159This darn well better work!

OK. This is what I get when I click on any pic in any post or thread.
The image moves right about 1/2 inch.
I click again, etc. as I said before. SEE BELOW I COPIED ORIGINAL POST THERE.

Enjoy,
JimB

For the past few days I have to go through this routine to view a posted picture:
I click on the pic.
I get the screen you see here (mostly black and white).
I click on “close.”
The pic jumps about 1/2 inch to the right on my 27 inch monitor.
I click on close again.
This takes me back to the post.
I click on the pic in the post again and get the pic like usual.
I have to repeat this process for each pic I view---whether I select them in order or not.
Once a pic has been selected I can return to it in the normal, pre-problem manner. I can even go to send you a message and return and go to any pics I had selected before and get them in the normal manner.
I hope I have helped you start the New Year in a wonderous way.
Now if I can attach this file, I will have it made.

Last edited:
Looks like IE11 -- which is apparently the latest in Microsoft's terrible moves. Somewhere in that terrible browser is a "Compatibility View" that i've heard helps vBulletin users.

Internet Explorer: The browser you use to download a real browser :p

Jason hit's it out of the park. I cannot for the life of me explain this very well, but if you have a choice of browsers to use, use anything but Internet Explorer.

My preference is:
1) Chrome
2) Firefox
3) IE

From time to time, it's quite possible you might click on something that hijacks your browser, so you may think that IE would be the best, but in almost all cases, all it does is cause problems for the people that need to support other people.

boy are you ever gonna get a ear ful glenn:) never forget a request from a dad!!!!it will always haunt you:)

Is that why they call me an old goat? Ghost, I mean ghost!

Thanks for the boost Larry. I need all of the points I can accumulate because I keep using them up with, "Glenn. How do I ___________ (Fill in the blank with almost anything you can think of)?".

Enjoy,
JimB

OK, got dad taken care of this morning. IE-11 is still broken for viewing pics in posts, Compatibility Mode or not although it works fine on my identical hardware and OS (darn users). So I applied the only sensible fix and had dad stop using IE. :thumb: