for all of you out east.... lol

I can not be held accountable for the ( well CoC wont let me say) media that has now decided we must name winter snow storms.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

-8 °F, 15-20 mph winds, wind chill ~ -30 °F/-35 °F, 12" light snow last 2 days, drifts to +3', snow blower acting up, shoveling still works, getting too old for this. Time to think warmer climates.

funniest of all was when my brother was at cherry point, north carolina while he was in the corps. one time when they got an inch of snow, people were breaking out the tire chains, cleaning out the stores, and generally panicking, while he was out in the parking lot spinning donuts with his station wagon, laughing to beat all.

we need it in F peter some of us dont know the other kind of weather. but i do know that this is the frst year in many that i have been able to walk or ride on water:) fishun that is:) i can relte to the zipped coat, waked out tot he shop last night in stocking feet to turn of light i left on.. its was warm at +12F

Well, after nearly 40 years of C here, I have to stop and think Larry. Basically, -20 is cold, 0 is freezing and +20 is a nice day. -22 is about as cold as we ever get and anything over 30 we think we're going to melt.
Out to the shop in your socks, really!? You're tough enough to be Canadian:D