Dirt Update

@Vaughn: Something about striking while the iron is hot. :rofl:

This is a rather convoluted opportunity. Lots of extraordinary things will need to come in place.

But I am hopeful. If it happens, I'll share the tale, for it will be extraordinary!

Hmmm..... "She plans on having the Ambassador do it."

Now there's a thought. Larry?

But there are lots of miles to go before the first 2 by is bought. We don't have a deal for the property yet.

well if you get dirt i bet chuck T would be interested as well.. and i might be able to see the bradley mansions as well,, how far from this dirt are they?
Lets see next month on the east side of lake Sunapee with the wind blowing off the ice or sunny South Ca man that's would be a hard one to decide.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:

14 miles from Jim and 60 miles from Glenn. But both Chuck and Larry at the same time may well be more than I can handle! One at a time, no prob. But both?!?

Unless it is a family gathering..... Sharon has to come and help me ride herd.

well if was to happen carol chuck will be in charge, he has more experience, maybe we could get steve bellinger as well he knows what part of the hammer to use.. might be able to do one of those house in a day tricks:) but i am sure sharon could be one fine straw boss and if she brought along her cook we would be in fat city:)

Well as far as the building that's the easy part.:) Now as long as this piece of dirt ain't in a city with more than 30 or 40 thou. I might be able to handle it, but if it's got more than that, this country boy needs a place to unwind. you know like at the top of a mt. with no people, just crutters. :rofl: Good luck Carol, hope you get it.:thumb:

The city nearby has more people than that. It IS California after all. But the neighborhood is quiet and friendly.

A one day build? Yikes. I think perhaps all the necessary inspections are going to make this build a bit longer than one day!

Well, guys. We are getting the cart in front of the horse. First the dirt has to legally pass into my hands. The actually writing of the offer may happen this next week. We have been doing a bit of palavering behind the scenes to try to explore what may be possible up to this point. The legalities and disclosures are a bit more complicated - and expensive.

Basically what needs to happen is the site must be build-able; the legal issues surrounding the property must be remedied at the sellers' expense. Here is the rub. But they allowed this legal conflict to arise so it is up to them to fix it. I have no plans to buy into a lawsuit.

However, my boss has a plan! If you get my drift. LOL! So I am hanging in there.