Another dirt update.

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Well, we got an offer all worked up and ready to present when the title company called and alerted us to a break in the title chain that must be fixed before title insurance can be issued.

Back to the drawing boards. Meeting with title guy tomorrow morning. Then back to Arizona to think about it. There are more than a few problems with this property. Nothing that can't be fixed, but the cost to seller keeps going up. Or the selling price keeps going down. :thumb:

Hanging in there. Keep up the good work cheering things along, guys. Maybe the price will go so low that they will give me the property just to make their headaches go away! :rolleyes: :rofl:

Bummer, better to get it all worked out though. Theres a house/ranch down the road that was purchased 5 years ago for about 5 million. It's sat empty all this time as the title company didn't do their job. It turned out the previous owner took out an equity loan for a couple million and didnt pay that off, so the banks and have been in law suits ever since.

Just a wrinkle in the road Carol. Better to have someone else's mistakes along the way cleared up before you call it yours. In these transactions, I just keep moving forward till something absolutely stops me. More often than not, through some miracle, I end up finishing what I started ;-)