Any Colts fans here???

Go Pats Go

Get on your horse and run away Brady bunch are gonna get ya. :)

sent from s4

Oh no you didn't!!! Stacey is a huge Pat's fan...long before they were popular. Being a Raider fan myself, which of course opens me up to an onslaught of personal attacks that include possible references to my questionable heritage on my mothers side, some issues as to whether or not my father worked for the Post Office and so on...I can't stand "Pretty Boy" and his crew. I can see a no more fitting end to the weekend to see Mr. GQ hang is head in shame and walk off the field the loser that he is!!! (breathe....breathe). Silver & Black attack!! Yeah yeah...whatever!!

COLTS fan born and raised. I still remember when Robert Irsay moved them out of Baltimore in the middle of the night during a snow storm.

Last edited:
I have one of the biggest colts fans in history coming to my home tonight to watch the game.
I would video tape it and put it on you tube but the foul language would be in poor taste.
He is nutso, totally insane, off the wall.
At first he said to me" you really don't want me there tonight"
but I told him to come over, since he lives close to the best pizzeria in America(in my opinion), and he should pick up a few pies before he heads over. Unfortunately, I cannot have any pizza these days, but everyone else is looking forward to it.
Personally, Id rather see the colts win only because they are a huge underdog, and everyone is not giving luck much credit.
Im not betting, doesn't make much of a difference to me, afterall, NY fans have not had a good year or two.
I don't know if anyone can beat Seattle, but every dog has his day.

To support your line of thinking Allen...even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then and I had a busted watch that was right twice a day!! I'd do what is needed to have a slice of that pie, but I'd guess you've had a fair bit of it given your locale.

Go Pats Go

Get on your horse and run away Brady bunch are gonna get ya. :)

sent from s4

Oh...them is fighting words right there! LOL.:rofl:
Although the Pats have seemed to handle the Colts pretty well in the past....There's a new sheriff in town and Mr. Luck is going to take care of business.
I'm looking forward to the game. Should be a good one.

as i see it luck has his work cut out for him,, slant passes will cut him apart but if he gets lucky he can do it.. now the sea hawks are gonna make it tough for breeze to go farther but i would like him to have another shot in the big one but the seahawks have done very well this year.

I got one word for u Colt fans Interceptions. Way i see it your boy Luck has the one of the highest interceptions in the NFL this season.
You think them Yankees going to let you off.
He is a good rookie mind.
Will be a fun game to watch. Both my sons teams are out so dads still in there with the blue and white. :)

sent from s4

as my buddy left, he said the same thing he says to me every year. cant run the ball cant defend against the run, its time for new coaches.
He might be right.
Hes been a big peyton manning fan, so Im hoping Denver lifts his spirits a bit, it was a tough game to watch with him, but he was pretty calm.
He was pretty depressed when he left
his 90 y/o father was here also, so that kept him pretty tame tonight.

yeah his luck ran out early,, dont know the answer, but poor pass choices isnt good against the caliber of team he was playing. maybe they will get knocked out in the next round fingers crossed..