Classified ad question...

John Pollman

The classified ad section says it's for woodworking tools and supplies. I have a nice Coleman generator that I'm selling. Is it acceptable to post in the classified section? If not, no big deal. I just thought I'd ask first.

Thanks!

It's there Larry. It will get a lot more local folks. But I know we do have a few members here that aren't too far away. You're probably right though, much better on CL. It's been listed there for a little over a week and only had one low ball offer. I ignored it. :) That's the trouble with CL.

John, could that generator could be used to power a circular saw or drill on a construction site? Sounds like a woodworking tool to me. ;) OK, that's probably stretching the rules a bit, but the intent of the rule was to keep the Classified Ads subforum from becoming overrun with unrelated junk. The generator is something that could actually be used in a woodworking environment, so I'd say post away. Plus, it's not like there are tons of other posts in the Classified Ads section as it is.