Need help finding a video

Years back I saw a video about a guy in a third world country turning and using his feet. That is all I remember other than it was extraordinary. Anyone else remember this and know how to find it?

Jon, you shouldn't need a password to see a YouTube video, especially one that's linked to from the forum. Something sounds fishy. :huh:

Brent or Darren, have you heard of anything like this? Sounds kind of like some type of browser hijack to me.

I was at school and it stops utube videos and in order for me to override it I have to log in for a 60 minute pass. My log in is not working.

Charles, that is it exactly!!!!!!!!! Man you are fast! Thank you very much.

Jon, you shouldn't need a password to see a YouTube video, especially one that's linked to from the forum. Something sounds fishy. :huh:

Brent or Darren, have you heard of anything like this? Sounds kind of like some type of browser hijack to me.

No, should be able to watch it without logging into youtube, it's a public video. What errors are you getting John?

I was at school and it stops utube videos and in order for me to override it I have to log in for a 60 minute pass. My log in is not working.

Charles, that is it exactly!!!!!!!!! Man you are fast! Thank you very much.

Good to know about this. Just in case it ever comes up again. Thanks for the explanation Jon.