another 10 inches of snow and artic temps expected today and tomorrow

Snow just started and I sent Jarrod on a delivery down town to drop off 12 chairs and pick up 12 more from a hotel. I told him , Just lay back and let the butt heads pass ya. LOL We'er expecting 8"

We're on a temperature roller coaster here, was in the 50's all weekend and yesterday, last night it dropped back down to 4*, supposed to be back to the 50's by next weekend, then dropping again. At least none of the white stuff is predicted.

Looks like we'll be on the edge of the storm & may not get much accumulation (hopefully), subject to change of course! Much more definite is the cold temps today through Friday. I can just hear the oil being sucked up by the furnace which seems to run continuously.

Just ordered propane $2.56 up from $1.70 and came to the shop and found the back door wide open and shop is 44 deg inside and water heater is still running to heat the floor. :eek: Will be making a door prop to make sure that Does not happen again. Oh and the door is on the north end and we had winds up to 35 last night. :doh:

Just ordered propane $2.56 up from $1.70 and came to the shop and found the back door wide open and shop is 44 deg inside and water heater is still running to heat the floor. :eek: Will be making a door prop to make sure that Does not happen again. Oh and the door is on the north end and we had winds up to 35 last night. :doh:

i would say you had better fix that latch or talk with the last one in there to close the door..how does a 35mph wind turn a knob on a door jay???

The temp on my way into work this morning was 46º, but with clear skies, warm sun, and mile-high elevation (extra UV rays), it's shirt sleeve weather. I had the sunroof open on my car for the drive. We're still dropping down to freezing at night, but so far no precipitation.

Jay when you say $2.56 what unit of measure are you using. Is that per pound delivered or bigger quantity? Seems outrageous to me if its per pound. I pay $14 and change at Costco here for a 20lb refill.

I think the new Nissan Rouge advert sums up the feelings towards winter pretty neat way. You got to sock it to them. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-BcdfMyf5s

Jay when you say $2.56 what unit of measure are you using. Is that per pound delivered or bigger quantity? Seems outrageous to me if its per pound. I pay $14 and change at Costco here for a 20lb refill.

I think the new Nissan Rouge advert sums up the feelings towards winter pretty neat way. You got to sock it to them. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-BcdfMyf5s

:rofl:

That's per gal Rob I will bet that price for 20lb tank will go up too it is up 38% in our area