another 10 inches of snow and artic temps expected today and tomorrow

Enough already! Going down to the low 20's & 18 with am temps in single numbers down to -1 °F this coming week. I'm ready for spring!

Snipped from one of our local weather forecasters....:bang::thud:

"
Metro Detroit is experiencing the most extreme weather of any city in the country, the Associated Press reported Tuesday. That’s according to an index created by National Weather Service meteorologists Barbara Mayes Boustead and Steve Hilberg of the Midwestern Regional Climate Center that looked at 24 cities.
The index, which relies on snowfall amounts and the number of days when temperatures are below freezing, says Metro Detroit’s winter is the harshest in 64 years."

Oh do we have ice, and we got ice and more ice. In an opening of the storm now, more ice on radar. Getting inches of snow once the bad weather gets here. I do love it so.

We've got some ice, worst part about it is, I just hillbilly-rigged a skid plate to replace the wornout one on the snowblower, and it's a tad to low...snags on the slightest offset between sidewalk slabs, even ice patches, Grrrr back to drawing board.

My neighbor has the right Idea, he's headed to Daytona for bike week and the one following...snapped these this morning
mini-pix 010.jpgmini-pix 011.jpg