What ....today is Friday isn't it ?

Working on taxes - again. Got some more paperwork in and reconciling things. Tomorrow I should hear on the property. Also going to install a truck crane in the pickup for wimpy ol' me. Other than that, sameo, sameo.

Not gigging tonight, since two of my bandmates are in Telluride on a ski trip. l'll use my 'night off' to go see a couple of local bands that friends are playing in.

Saturday afternoon I'm planning to go to an indoor track meet to watch a friend's daughter compete. She's the 2-time NM State High School champion in cross country, and she's been doing great so far running various long distance events as a freshman at Adams State University in Colorado. (She won a Silver medal at the NCAA Championships last fall.)

Nothing on the schedule yet for Sunday, but that's still a few days away. ;)

Not sure exactly what I'll be working on minute-to-minute. As usual, I have a handful of things I'm moving among: Our queen platform bed is the major item; FILs flag/display case; a small filler panel for a neighbor to go below a range hood; mill parts for a taper jig; mill parts for a drawer cabinet that will go beside my table saw; whatever else I can do to stay busy.

Now, the main thing for the next several days will be trying to stay warm! :rolleyes:

Caught up on all the important stuff. Going to take it even more easy than I have been lately. Today it was -14, and the wind was so strong I had difficulty opening my truck door with the wind blowing against it. Wind chill was probably around -30. Why go out?

Going to pick up a truck load of aged horse manure and spread it on my garden beds.

Might get my pepper plants for next year started as well...

I've got a selection of the worlds 5 hottest peppers, and a couple of others.

Will definitely do a Carolina Reaper, not sure about the rest...

20140124-IMG_0402.jpg

I missed it. Are you sure we had a Friday this week? :rofl: Working a bit more on the music box, plus running a bunch of errands this weekend. Wife has a bad cold, so kinda layin lo.