Louisiana Creole Table.

Great looking table. :thumb: I downloaded the article, it's similar to what I'm looking to build for my wife as her makeup table. She currently sits at the desk in the office and leaves her stuff all over it. :)

You keep getting better and better.

Pretty soon, I'm thinking you'll be able to post these things and I won't tell if it was a picture or drawn in Sketchup.

Darren, I bet with a little modification it would make a great makeup table. I expect you can get what you need out of the article but if you get the digital plans, the SketchUp model is included. You could use that as a starting place.

Brent, I hope it never gets to the point that I can fool you. I enjoy doing these renders but have no interest in trying to make them look 100% real.

...I hope it never gets to the point that I can fool you. I enjoy doing these renders but have no interest in trying to make them look 100% real.

Well, you'd better slow down there, buddy, because you're already just about there. :D Nice design, excellent drawing, and very impressive rendering. :thumb: