YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a painful game to watch, I'm not sure that Denver really showed up. :doh: Congrats to the Seahawks, they owned that one.

+1 ended up a waste of time. Could have done some woodworking. I too was hoping for a close game. Actually came to wonder if someone had been paid to throw the game the way Broncos played.

Last edited by a moderator:
No real preference on the game, but I was hoping for something a little closer and more exciting.

Just not a great way to start off the game, with a safety, or the Second half. Not sure what happened to the Broncos Defense.

the seahawks deserved this one, and i too thought the broncos wernt there and was getting cash on the side the worst game i have watched.. it was just a seahawk game period.

Major disappointment to say the least. Seattle could have won with their 3rd string. With all the pre-game hype, I was really looking forward to a great game. Bummer! I suspect that may have been Manning's last game. Time to call it a day Peyton!

Congratulations to the Sea Hawks!

being from NY, the game held little interest as far as a winner, but back a bit here, I stated Id love to see Peyton get one more ring before he retires, but I also said I wasn't sure if anyone could beat seattle.
It was one of the worst super bowls Ive ever seen and Ive been watching them since the beginning.
we had a nice group of friends and family over, and we ate like we were on death row and it was our last meals, and it was all comfort food. (so my diet went to heck, and today Ill be a good boy)
4 foot chicken hero with cheese, peppers, etc.....trays of wings(our friends went to a new wing place that opened recently to get the wings, they had to make an appointment to pickup, that's how busy the wing place was) tons of little finger foods(pigs in blanket my fav), chips, dips, nuts, fruit, icecream cake and enough cookies and cake to feed a small army(I did not have any cake as being diabetic, I didn't want to keel over)

so having enough good company sort of made the game a big non issue for us, we laughed all night.

I do feel bad for the manning family.

and any sports fans here, anyone who saw the Syracuse/duke game the night before, saw one of the best basketball games in college history, so we had some good stuff this weekend.

Looking forward now to the final 4. Im sure we will have mucho parties each weekend during the tourney.

lets talk total insanity.

if you wanted a parking pass at metlife stadium yesterday, 150 dollars for the day.
if you drove and used the shuttle bus, 51 dollars for the shuttle bus.
bottled beer, 12 dollars.
meatball sub, 12 or 13 dollars
soda 6 dollars.
I could go on, but for me, its total insanity after some people spending 5 thousand bucks for 2 seats that you could hardly see the field.

lets talk total insanity.

if you wanted a parking pass at metlife stadium yesterday, 150 dollars for the day.
if you drove and used the shuttle bus, 51 dollars for the shuttle bus.
bottled beer, 12 dollars.
meatball sub, 12 or 13 dollars
soda 6 dollars.
I could go on, but for me, its total insanity after some people spending 5 thousand bucks for 2 seats that you could hardly see the field.

Allen I totally agree. Having to spend that much for everything and having to tolerate being amongst the mass of people is insane when you could see everything so much better on a large screen TV relaxing at home.

Wow Allen, if anyone left your house hungry, it was their own danged fault! With food like that, who needs a game, huh?

Alan we had nachos and Lindas fancy home made refried bean guacamole dip. Follwed by prime rib and Lindas version of Bbq chicken legs.(wings are not worth their weight. I dont eat chicken bones. Lol) .Then home made cup cakes sprinkled with chocolatr shavings.
Son was home from school and we had some friends over.
At one point we wheeled my keyboard out for my friends son to play.

My wife was in the hospital and I sat at home alone with just the dog for company... at least the Broncos could have scored a couple more touchdowns... can't fault the Seahawks... they hit the Broncos with everything except the kitchen sink and that was probably only because one wasn't handy.. Number one defense scored 3 times.