Foot Power

I don't think I have the leg strength or patience to turn like that, but it's cool to watch someone else do it. :thumb:

I don't think I have the leg strength or patience to turn like that, but it's cool to watch someone else do it. :thumb:

I think I have a solution for the lack of leg strength...

So there was the old gal who lived down the road a ways from us when I was a kid. One day we were driving by in the wagon and danged if I didn't see her pick up a full grown bull and hoist him over the fence. Well we all set back on the seat and pushed our hats back with our eyebrows a little and pulled over for a chat. "Mrs HeavyBottom" my dad says "How'd it come to past that you being an 85 year old widow who can't way more'n 100lbs yourself can heft that 1800lb bull over the fence"? "Well" she says "I started out three years ago when he was just a wee little fellow when I'd heft him up out of his pen into the pasture instead of having to walk all the way to the end of the lane and back; me not walking so well given my advanced age." "I suppose every day he just got a wee bit heavier and I got a wee bit stronger and the next thing you know here we are."

That's the truth and ain't no foolin about it. If you don't believe me why I'll just show you how I can still raise my hat with my eyebrows.