Excuse Me!!

Excuse me for a while, while I watch the SEAHAWKS victory parade!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wave::thumb::rolleyes::eek::bow::headbang::congrats::guitar::drool::clap::clap::clap::beer::beer::beer::saythat::highfive::highfive::highfive::bounce::bounce::crossed::crossed::champagne::champagne::woot::woot::bliss::whistling::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::score::score::score:

sorry

it was more like taking the lambs to the slaughter.
Denver never knew what hit them until it was too late.

must be great being a seattle fan, having your team annihilate the competition, especially one of the greatest quaterbacks of all time, but for the rest of the country, we saw a lopsided, ridiculous game, that held little interest after the 2nd half kickoff runback.

I won 25 dollars on a touch box. whoooppeeeeee!

As I saw it, the Seattle defense completely annihilated the best offense in NFL history. My hat's off to them. :thumb:

Yes we are happy here in the Pacific Northwest. It was a especially good result from a work perspective, as our corporate office is in Denver. All communication back to the home office has been really enjoyable...at least from our point of view.

I believe that the NFC was the much stronger conference this year. If the Super Bowl was about the two best teams, it would have been between Seattle & San Francisco. Now, that game would really have been a toss-up to predict. I am not sure where Denver fits in the rankings, as I believe that there were other NFC teams besides Seattle and SF that could have beat them. Just my take on the situation.

We will really be in a battle to win the NFC West next year and not just because of San Francisco. I see both Arizona & the St. Louis being very tough hurdles to overcome.

So Paul, are you a Seahawks fan? :D I only ask because being a Lions fan I'm not sure how a winning team fan should act...:bang:

Ken you killing me with laughter. Be fair Lions aint doing that bad they building. :)

Paul and Bill enjoy your victory. Well deserved as Allen said other team did not show up to play.
I still say they took a payoff. Lol. Its my internet rumor and conspiracy theory and it explains their performance.

sent from s4

Rob, you are just fortunate that the Broncos won over the Patriots or you would be trying to explain why the Patriots didn't show up for the game. :D

[video]http://bcove.me/xflcob1t[/video]

Unfortunately Seattle is not a very sophisticated city, as they did not riot or shoot anyone during the celebration. Maybe when they get a couple more of these things under belt they will act properly.

Last edited: