I found that the Oscar Schmidt LP copy I bought a few weeks back had the intonation off slightly. I set it the best I could, but ran out of room on the factory bridge. So I found another bridge that had some additional room for adjustment. It's a Wilkinson Roller Bridge, which as the name implies, has rollers to prevent the hang-up of the wound wires during tuning. There were several good reviews on it, so decided to get one. I got it tonight and thought I'd tackle the install.
First I lined up the new saddles to the approximate positions of the old ones.
I noticed was the posts were different sizes, which meant that I had to pull the factory ones out and replace them with the ones that came with it. After much pondering I decided to dive in.
Using the wedge I keep by the door and a claw hammer, they actually came out quite easily and the new ones were of the same diameter.
Unfortunately the pin centers between the old and new bridge were about 1 mm off. I was able to squeeze it on, by setting the height of the pins where I needed them, then squeezing the bridge on to them. I'm quite happy with the results, have plenty of room to adjust the intonation now too.